Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 02 and Jun 29. *ETA to CA only
TGIPT, Joint Support
Turmeric, Horsetail, Marigold, Alfalfa, Flax Seeds, Spirulina & Rose Hip
Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has properties which may be important for helping with joint function and maintain healthy bones.
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a vast array of compounds that may heal bone and connective tissue attributed to its silicon content.
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) May assist with the removal of lymphatic wastes (something that builds up in joints).
Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) is constituent rich for rebuilding and supporting joint health.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies.
Rosehip (Rosa canina) provides clinically proven plant-based immune system support for improving joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs. Contains high levels of vitamin C, an important factor in the absorption of other minerals for joint and tissue support. Although dogs make their own vitamin C (unlike humans), stressed or injured dogs show low vitamin C and supplementation is important.
Herbs are not only picked for their individual action but also for their synergistic actions where together they improve for joint health. Horsetail and Alfalfa leaf work together to move uric acid out of the body helping to build and promote cartilage. Calendula supports digestive health and lymph movement; an important aspect needed for joint health. Turmeric detoxifies while constituent rich herbs alfalfa and horsetail provide the building block for repair.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy bites for dogs are packed with sugar-bonding glycosides that give immunity a boost, flavonoids, glycoside, vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E & K, chlorophyll, curcumin, riboflavin, niacin & calcium.
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
Calories per bite 38
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal ulceration or kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. May be GI irritant and not used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.21 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 0.08 g
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 0.04 g
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) 0.04 g
Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) 0.04 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Dried rose hip (Rosa canina) 0.01 g